Sep 27, 2022
What’s Working Now: First this advisor discovered that the local credit union needed help in providing financial services—then the pandemic taught him how to scale delivery of quality advice through webinars. And it’s still a winning formula.
Sep 22, 2022
September HackTalk: From bait-and-switch estimates to movers holding your belongings hostage, there has been an uptick in fraudulent activity during the vulnerable time when people are relocating. Watch out for these red flags.
Dec 10, 2021
Which kinds of marketing are poised to have the greatest impact in 2022? That's the main question we'll tackle in this month's meeting.
• Client testimonials. Most of you can use these now, but how to find and gather them?
• Video has been king for a while now when it comes to attracting and keeping...
Dec 2, 2021
• Beyond the COLA: What else is there to know about Social Security in addition to the 5.9% jump in benefits?
• The latest Social Security proposals in Congress: What are they? will they pass? What happens then?
• 14.5% jump in Medicare premiums: Why did this happen and what does it mean?
Aug 15, 2021
What’s Working Now: This advisor has been developing checklists and flowcharts for himself and other advisors to help streamline business.